Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mosaic Monday: Shots of my city.

I thought that I would show off the city where I live.
I love our art scuptures we have a lot of them here.
We have three of these bridges one right after the other.
The Tennessee river is a beautiful river with a lot of twists and turns.
The Tennessee Aquarium is a stunning building
The boat is The Southern Bell you can have dinner and a show on it while going down the river.
The bottom left picture is the nature center, then the Chattanooga Cho Choo train
one of our many cannons and a local crane.
I hope that you and yours will come to my city for a visit.
I do love the city I live in.
Click on over to little red house and see more MM's. 

8 comments:

  1. I love that name...Chattanooga!! Great mosaic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...I've never even seen many pictures of your wonderful town...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top Mosaic!
    Happy Mosaic Monday--Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat! That is a city I want to visit someday, the name is cool in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming part of the country - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice meeting you, sweetpea, on the Mosaic Monday. I think I like the one of your daughter the best; she's such a little doll in that center photo. Almost looks like my daughter when she was born, sweet chick.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice city! I would love to visit some day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm a new follower and i'd like to say you do have a beautiful city. i live in alabama and have been there several times. i especially enjoyed the aquarium and the choo choo. beautiful wedding pictures also.

    ReplyDelete