Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mosaic Monday: Old Wedding pictures

I had some old wedding pictures of my Husband's side of the family.
I love to look at old pictures of weddings.
I love it that his wonderful mother has kept all of these for us to see and have.
The center picture is my husband's grandparents (his mother's parents).
In the upper right hand corner is my husband's parents.
The lower right hand corner is my husband's brother and his second wife.
I have names for the rest of them, but I never met any of them.
Some times you have to wonder what were they thinking.
I hope that you can click on them and make them bigger
so you can see all the details better.
I want to thank Mary at Little Red House for hosting this meme.
So click on over to Little Red House and see more beautiful Mosaic Mondays.
Thank you, Linda

14 comments:

  1. Oh I love this collection of vintage wedding photos! Look how beautiful the dresses where, and fancy hats....very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how neat! Love seeing those old styles. What a treasure to have those pictures! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of family weddings - thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool post! I love old wedding photos. I have a grandparent wall and I have them up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is GREAT. I hope you are sharing this mosaic with members of your family. I bet they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Fantastic :) What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love looking at old photos. These are wonderful .. all the weddings! Priceless! Happy Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful collection of these great photos you have...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - they are all so connected and similar - and yet each one so individual. I had to giggle at the bottom left - The faces look as though they have been sentenced to prison. Perhaps a cultural thing - I know so many older pictures have no smiles.

    I really enjoyed looking at the differences. Excellent Post. Thank you for sharing.

    Valerie @ intelligent expressions

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful for your children to have such a comprehensive record and to know they are part of something so special!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great subject -- and I love the inadvertent misspelling of your husband's "bother" instead of brother. Sometimes relatives ARE a bother.

    ReplyDelete